Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ask the Experts

Looking for more information on recognition? In the July edition of Incentive Magazine’s “Ask the Experts,” my colleagues Michelle Smith, Dee Hansford, Kevin Cronin and I answer the following questions:

• As a business owner, I’m worried about keeping my management team focused and loyal. What should I be doing for them?
• In the summer, what are low-budget and meaningful ways to keep the company-wide picnic important and enjoyed by staff?
• My management team is asking if we should still have our annual company picnic in light of the stressful economy?
• What should I be doing to prepare for recognition after the recession?

My contribution dealt with the last question. Find out how you can keep your competitive edge throughout and after the recession here!

Do you have any other recognition questions? Drop me a note in the blog’s comment section below!

0 comments: